Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fundraising Update



I've been asked for a progress update on my fundraising for my Summer Intensive.
As of now I have raised two-thirds of the funds I need!  For those of you who have given, I cannot thank each of you enough! Your gifts of money and encouragement have meant the world to me! They have made me smile and cry a little (or a lot) with joy. They have touched me and are helping me realize my dreams!

Many of you have asked me for a deadline as well.  Since most programs require full payment before day one of the intensive, my final payments will be due on or around May 1.  

If you would still like to give (or give again!), since I am still short of my financial goal by $1,900, any amount you can contribute will be greatly appreciated. 

I'm extremely excited for what this summer has in store for me and within the next few weeks I shall be enrolling!  

Thank you for all your support!
-Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment